Cute Kids
Our week...

On Monday the kids and I visited Cheryl and her little one, Brooke. Brooke is a cutie! Here's a picture of Malorie and Brooke- so amazing, Malorie only weighs 2 pounds more than Brooke but she looks huge next to her! Crazy what just a few weeks age difference makes.
Here's a video of Malorie sleeping yesterday morning. Might be boring to some of you but awesome to me:)
This was pretty great. I walked into Corban's room after his nap on Tuesday and found him with his shirt like this. I imagine he was trying to take his shirt off himself but this is as far as he got- what a funny kid!
And today we went to the zoo! But I didn't take any pictures. I was just happy to manage both the kids by myself, especially since it was so crowded. I think Corban had a blast getting out of the house!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home