Wednesday, July 08, 2009

You're Cootie!


We actually got Corban to lay next to Malorie for this shot! (the only way he would do it is if Jesse was on the other side of Malorie, though- her flailing arms and legs really freak him out to be next to her by himself:) We already have this picture up on our wall.

After taking 4 pictures of the kids on the blanket, I tried to get a video of the funny stuff Corban was saying laying next to Malorie but he got up pretty fast after I hit "record". But then he starting quoting "A Snoodle's Tale" from Veggie Tales and it was hilarious! In the movie, the mean snoodle says to the small snoodle, "You're puny, you're silly, you're not all that smart! You can't use your wings and you're no good at art!" Instead of "puny", for some reason Corban always says "cootie" which is so funny! I have no idea where he gets that from. It's especially funny since he looks right at Malorie and says, "You're cootie!" What a goof ball:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan B. said...

I'm glad you wrote the 'Snoodle' line he said because it's hard to understand him unless you listen closely. I like the "you're cootie" to Malorie.

Is Corban reacting better to little Malorie?

12:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home