Thursday, September 03, 2009

Yesterday...

Yesterday was the first day in a long time that I felt like I didn't have to work in the morning since the kids and I were going to be home all day without having to go anywhere or get ready for anything so I could afford to only work in the afternoon.

Having the morning off, I could actually spend some time with my family! So, I took care of some hygiene things I've been putting off...

Yesterday's "Hygiene List":
1.) Remove the nail polish on my toes and file them (Corban wanted a file to file his toe nails while I did this)- I decided yesterday that my feet would not be flip flop-worthy again unless I put a fresh coat of nail polish on!
2.) Clip every one's finger nails! For this one, I had to wait for Malorie to fall asleep in her bouncer. After Malorie was Corban and then me!
3.) Cut this boy's hair!!! Corban's hair has been so out of control this summer and I have been putting off cutting it- above is the "before shot".

And here is the finished product! I cut it only with scissors so the back and sides are pretty bad but at least it's shorter!

Enjoy the video of "yesterday"!

Speaking of work, check out: http://www.roberts.edu/homecoming/ for more information on Homecoming and Parents' Weekend at Roberts Wesleyan College, September 25-27!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home