June 3rd: Last Day of Our Zoo Membership
Well, our year of going to the zoo for free ended in June (thanks again for the gift Papa and Grandma!) So, I took a few pictures of the kids...
Malorie hanging out in the stroller.
Corban playing on the zoo playground.
Since it was our last day at the zoo, I let Corban pick out something from their gift shop before we left. He picked a weird, blue toy that has an elephant head and human legs with flippers. When you pull the elephant's trunk, the feet go back and forth as if it is swimming in the water...except you can't put the thing in the water because of the batteries. ANYWAY, Corban thought it was super cool. Here he is in the car on the way home from the zoo clutching the bag with his new toy in it:) I took this picture while in a traffic jam.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home