May 23rd: Jesse's 31st Birthday!
Still behind on my posts but want to post the old stuff in case I ever find the time to print and scrap book these pictures (wishful thinking!)...enjoy!
On Saturday, May 22nd, the kids and I gave Jesse his birthday gift: new glasses- so we could use them that night for his birthday dinner:)
I made this Corban-friendly banana cream pie for Jesse's birthday from scratch. It was definitely edible but we all agree the cheesecake for my birthday was MUCH better- ah, well. We tried it!
On Jesse's actual birthday, we went to church in the morning and then my Mom babysat Corban and Malorie so my Dad, Tim (he was in town), Jesse, and I could go see the new Robin Hood movie in the theater- such a treat! Then we went back to our house for dinner and Corban-friendly blondies- those were AMAZING!!!! We ate them warm with coconut ice cream on them (no milk in it) and topped them with maple topping- yum!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home