Easter 2010
We had a fairly quiet Easter this year. Jesse ran sound at church and I helped in the nursery for the second service (making for a LONG morning!) but we were still able to celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord together as a family since the kids and I sat behind the sound board for a few songs during the first service:) After church, we had a simple ham/apple/rice dish, opened Easter baskets, and took some pictures. Then we relaxed at home the rest of the day- a wonderful end to a busy weekend. He has Risen!
Our baskets.
I was in the other room so I didn't witness this first hand but I guess Corban took the above and below pictures of himself and Malorie- Jesse and I both thought they were pretty good...artistic even!

1 Comments:
Corban looks so excited in his mickey mouse hat:)
Timbo
6:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home