My parents flew to North Carolina on Valentine's Day so my Dad dropped this bag of goodies off to us a couple days before the 14th. Corban loved his Skittles and both kids got cute stuffed animal frogs:) After church and running some errands on the 14th, we laid the kids down for a late nap. Malorie was the first to wake up so we took some Valentine's Day pictures of her and fed her her dinner while we waited for Corban to wake up. Daddy and Malorie
Mommy and Malorie
I think it was after 6 p.m. and Corban was STILL sleeping so we tried to wake him up and he was SOOOOO grumpy!!! Totally woke up on the wrong side of the bed. But eventually, we got him to come downstairs and enjoy our Valentine's Day dinner- a picnic in the living room!
The day after Valentine's Day, we went to the library for story time and their February Break Dance Party for ages 1-6. Corban had a blast dancing and got this heart balloon.
All our cards:) I especially like the cardboard heart Joel W. gave Corban- so cute!
posted by Jesse, Jess, Corban, and Malorie at 8:21 AM
My husband Jesse and I have been married 10 years, our son Corban is 5, and our daughter Malorie is 3. Jesse is an Audio Visual Technician at Cheshire A.V. and I stay home with our two munchkins and babysit four wonderful kids. Our church is Pearce Memorial.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home