Wednesday, June 16, 2010
About Me
- Name: Jesse, Jess, Corban, and Malorie
- Location: Rochester, New York, United States
My husband Jesse and I have been married 10 years, our son Corban is 5, and our daughter Malorie is 3. Jesse is an Audio Visual Technician at Cheshire A.V. and I stay home with our two munchkins and babysit four wonderful kids. Our church is Pearce Memorial.

2 Comments:
I'm just going to leave one huge comment here about all the blogs. IWU's chapel is RIDICULOUS! I bet the campus is so different. (I have the same dress for Nora that Malorie had on at the graduation).
Your mother's day birthday looked like lots of fun, and the cake looked really yummy.
I can't believe how big the kids are!! Does Malorie have allergies like Corban?
We need to catch up!! Love you!
6:11 PM
Jess: The new IWU chapel is pretty nice. Got to see Switchfoot perform in it.
My sister Jessica: Nice video and posts of birthday's and graduation. Thanks for your support!
5:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home